GET INVOLVED AS AN INSTRUCTIONAL VOLUNTEER AND/OR AS A SPECIAL EVENTS VOLUNTEER.
We have lots of opportunities for YOU to be involved with The First Tee of Fort Worth.
You do not have to be a great golfer to be a volunteer. You only need to enjoy working with young people, and have a willingness and ability to serve as a positive “role model” of mature, responsible behavior to our participants.
The First Tee of Fort Worth offers Life Skills classes year round from January through November divided into four sessions (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall). We also host and conduct special events (fund raisers) throughout the year. For example: Golf Marathon, City of Fort Worth Pro-Am (benefiting The First Tee of Fort Worth), Chili Cook-Off, and Giving Thanks Tournament.
- The volunteer application process has three elements that must be completed (they do not have to be completed in this order).
- Complete a Volunteer Application
- Complete and submit a Background Check Form, and
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation or a “Get To Know The First Tee of Fort Worth” (Breakfast with Kevin or Beyond the Fairways) meeting.
- Scroll down to complete a volunteer application.
- Click HERE to complete a VERI-FYI background check form.
- Look under the CALENDAR section of our website to find upcoming dates for Volunteer Orientations or “Get to Know The First Tee of Fort Worth” meetings.
If you have questions or want more information about volunteering with The First Tee of Fort Worth, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (817) 420-9370.